The Environmental Project Manager will perform a variety of tasks by leading wetland delineations, protected species surveys, permitting and technical report writing. Experience working within North and South Carolina is preferable.
- BS Degree in Biology, Ecology, Hydrology, Wildlife or similar
- 5+ years of experience with wetland delineations, protected species surveys, and permits, as well as managing natural resource-related projects
- Desire and ability to work outdoors in a variety of field environments and conditions
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office Programs, Trimble GPS and ArcGIS
- Willingness to travel overnight as necessary to meet project demands.